Video MarketingThe most powerful tool in online marketing
If you think video is not for your business, think again. The growth and popularity of video has been astounding and as its popularity increases, its production costs have decreased.
Look at these amazing statistics on the use of video as part of your marketing
- 33% of all online activity is spent watching video
- 80% of users recall a video ad that they have viewed in the past 30 days
- 75% of executives watch work-related videos on business websites at least once a week
- It is predicted that 74% of all internet traffic in 2017 will be video.
- 52% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with best ROI
- 36% of online consumers trust video ads
- 92% of mobile video consumers share videos with others
- Nearly two-thirds of people are visual learners, and visual data is processed much faster by the brain than text
- Adding videos to landing pages can increase conversions by nearly 90%
- Videos increase people’s understanding of your product or service by 74%
- Viewers are 85% more likely to purchase a product after watching a product video
- B2B and B2C marketers worldwide name video as a top 3 most effective social media marketing tactic
- 7 in 10 people view brands in a more positive light after watching interesting video content from them
- 80% of your online visitors will watch a video while only 20% will actually read content.
- 5 % of viewers will stop watching a video after 1 minute and 60% by 2 minutes.
- The average user spends over 16 minutes watching online video ads every month.
- Enjoyment of video ads increases purchase intent by 97% and brand association by 139%
- It is estimated that one minute of video has the same impact as 1.8 million words
- YouTube reports that mobile video consumption rises 100% every year
- Including Video on a landing page can increase conversions by 80%